The Rural Temporary Food Assistance Program is intended to help people with disabilities who live in rural Nevada and have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. If you feel you might qualify, filll out this form and send it in. We'll review the requirements for eligibility with you and ask a few additional questions. At that point, we’ll determine if this is the right program for you.
- Inability to self-procure because of higher risk to exposure. This includes those with pre-existing medical conditions or compromised immune systems, individuals who have heart disease, lung disease, cancer, high blood pressure or diabetes.
- Must be able to provide documentation of disability within two months.
- Consumer must be, at the time of application, experiencing any one of the situations listed on the program guidelines above.
- Must be a resident of Northern Nevada. Proof of residency is required.
- Must have a valid telephone number (mobile or home) and primary residential address.
TFAP is funded by the Administration for Community Living, through a CARES Act grant.