If you’re a person with a disability who lives in rural Nevada and your housing situation has been affected by COVID-19, you may qualify for our Rural Emergency Eviction Relief Program. Eligible applicants will receive assistance for rent in a one-time, lump-sum payment made directly to property owners or management companies. The total assistance amount will depend on income eligibility. Filll out this form and send it in and we'll be in touch ASAP.
To qualify you must:
- Be able to provide documentation of your disability
- Be a resident of Northern Nevada. Proof of residency will be required.
- Have a valid telephone number (mobile or home) and primary residential address
- Have documentation of your change in employment status that began no earlier than March 2020
- Must not be receiving federal voucher housing assistance
- Provide name and contact information for your landlord
NNCIL’s Rural Emergency Eviction Relief Program is funded by the Administration for Community Living, through a CARES Act grant.