It’s no secret that Nevada is facing a severe housing shortage, and this can be especially challenging when you have a disability, which is why we’re here to help you and your loved ones navigate the steps of finding and renting suitable housing for you and your family.
The NNCIL Housing Advocate Plan includes the following services:
Searching for Housing
- Assistance with applications
- Assistance with searches
- Access to workspace and computers
- Assistance with budgeting
Being a Responsible Tenant
- Communicating with your landlord
- Understanding your rights
- Service animals
If you’re searching for an affordable and accessible rental, please give us a call at 775-353-3599 and let’s see how we can help you.