- Five Things to Know About Coronavirus and People with Disabilities
- CDC: Protect Yourself and Your Family
- Nevada Health Response
- Washoe County Health Dept: Coronavirus Updates
- Nevada CAN: Nevada COVID-19 Aging Network
- Statewide COVID-19 Resources
- Immunize Nevada - COVID Fighter
- COVID-19 What You Need to Know — Immunize Nevada Downloadable Flyer (English/Spanish)
- NGCDD COVID-19 Vaccine Information — Downloadable Flyer (English)
- NGCDD COVID-19 Vaccine Information — Downloadable Flyer (Spanish)
- Free COVID-19 testing available in Washoe County
- Free COVID tests
- Help with ordering free at-home COVID-19 tests
- National Disability Institute Financial Resilience Center
- Online Banking Made Easy
- Stimulus Checks: Who Gets What and How
- Nevada 211 Food Services
- Washoe Schools Meal Information
- Yelp: Restaurants offering curbside/takeout, delivery and online ordering
- Raley's offers two Senior Essentials Bags for $20 or $35 each. Intended for seniors and at-risk customers in self-isolation or quarantine, their team members will build as many Senior Essentials Bags as they can each day.
- The Nevada Dept. of Agriculture has compiled a list of school and community food access resources during the COVID-19 closures.
- These grocery and drug stores offer online ordering, and some will even deliver your groceries.
- Coronavirus Anxiety: Key Advice for Chronic Illness Patients
- YMCA 360: On-demand exercise videos
- Nevada Health Response
- Nevada Health Link
- VA Resources
- Stuck-at-Home Guide; Arts & Culture
- Andrew Lloyd Weber is offering online Broadway shows for free.
- The Paris Opera is screening its performances online for free.
- Google has opened an interactive Frida Kahlo exhibition.
- Google Earth is offering tours of 31 national parks.
- Watch the live Jelly Cam from the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- COVID Downloadable Communication Card
- Healthcare and Hospital Rights for People Who Are Deaf and Hard of Hearing - Downloadable Flyer
COVID-19 resources are now available in American Sign Language on CDC’s YouTube page
- What older adults need to know about COVID-19
- COVID-19 Prevention Tips
- What is my risk for COVID-19?
- Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Video: What You Need to Know about Handwashing
- Video: COVID-19: Are You At Higher Risk for Severe Illness?
- Video: Use the Coronavirus Self Checker to help decide when to call a doctor
- Video: How does COVID-19 spread?
- Video: Tips to Keep Children Healthy While School is Out
- Video: What is the Risk to Pregnant Women?
- Video: Can COVID-19 be passed from a pregnant woman to the fetus or newborn?
- Video: Answering Question from Children about COVID-19
- Video: Face Covering Intro (combined with Surgeon Gen Video)