We're making appointments at Valley Springs Apartments every Tuesday, when we can talk to you about how resources and services available to help you live more independently.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Blind & Low Vision Life Skills — Peer support and technical training
- Employment — We'll work you on skills to get and flourish at your next job
- Independent Living Skills — Whether you want to learn how to cook or manage public transportation, we can help
- Information & Referral — We can identify and connect you to agencies in your town
- Peer Support Groups — on Zoom and in-person
Call Deb at 775-997-4294 for an appointment