Join us in person for a peer support group where we'll discuss smart phone technology and other resources for people new to vision loss or those who want to know about new technology.
We'll also be talking about resources and services available to help you live more independently.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Blind & Low Vision Life Skills — Peer support and technical training
- Employment — We'll work you on skills to get and flourish at your next job
- Independent Living Skills — Whether you want to learn how to cook or manage public transportation, we can help
- Information & Referral — We can identify and connect you to agencies in your town
- Peer Support Groups — on Zoom and in-person