If you're in the Carson City area, let's get together to talk about resources and services available to help you live more independently.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Blind & Low Vision Life Skills — Peer support and technical training
- Employment — We'll work with you on skills to get and flourish at your next job
- Independent Living Skills — Whether you want to learn how to cook or manage public transportation, we can help
- Information & Referral — We can identify and connect you to agencies in your town
- Peer Support Groups — on Zoom and in-person