Our staff is working off-site during this time and can be reached by phone (353-3599) or through email:
Lisa Bonie, Executive Director
Hilda Velasco, Operations Manager
Joni Inglis, Lead Independent Living Advocate
Deb Maijala, Rural Independent Living Advocate
Patti Rodriguez, Independent Living Skills Coordinator
Mark Tadder, Blindness Advocacy and Resource Officer
Our programs are intended to help people with disabilities who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. They include those found on our website, but we're adapting as circumstances change. If there’s something you need during this crisis, please let us know and we'll do what we can to help or connect you with someone who can.
Please follow these recommendations from the CDC and the State of Nevada to protect yourself and your family:
- Get the COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccine sites can be found here.
- Until you're vaccinated, practice social distancing - stay 6' apart from anyone you don't live with, including family members.
- Until you're vaccinated, wear a face covering when you're around anyone you don't live with.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.